We work to lift the appearance of your home, and strongly believe in the type of wood used to achieve your ideal staircase.
We use high-end hardwood to ensure we have installed only the best quality.
Red Oak Wood :
- Sapwood white to light brown.
- Heartwood is a pinkish reddish brown.
- Has smaller rays.
- Straight-grained, with a coarse texture.
- Hard and heavy with great wear resistance.
Maple Wood :
- Sapwood is creamy white with a slight reddish brown tinge.
- Heartwood varies from light to dark reddish brown.
- Fine, uniform texture and is generally straight-grained,
- Can also have a curly figure.
- Heavy, hard and wear resistant.
Walnut Wood :
- Sapwood is a creamy white
- Heartwood is light brown to dark chocolate brown.
- Develops a rich patina over time that grows more lustrous.
- Straight-grained, wavy or curly grain.
- Tough hardwood making it the most wear-resistant.
Jatoba Wood :
- Sapwood of Jatoba is a light grayish yellow.
- Heartwood is a light orangish brown to a dark reddish brown with contrasting darker grayish brown streaks.
- Grain is typically interlocked, with a medium to coarse texture.
- Stiff, strong, hard and durable.
Step it up with custom stairs and flooring